– One Artist – One Life!
Planting everlasting seeds of inspiration since 1999!
Specializing in Functional Fine Art – Focused on Zero Waste! – Rethink Your Resources –
CONTACT Little Lotte` via email: Littlelotte@happyhollowglass.com
Handblown Glass, Austin, Texas, Zero Waste, Violin, Live Music, Local Events, Gardening, Food is Free, 100% Handcrafted, Home Canning, Preservation, Handmade, DIY, Barter/ Skill Trade, Sustainability, Coop, Couchsurf, TX Norml.
Skills and Techniques
Hands Up for Handcrafted!
- Molten Glass including: Borosilicate (COE 33), Soda Lime (COE 96)
- Flamework/Lampwork, Glassblowing
- Cold Work – Stained Glass (System 96), Lead & Foil Methods, Custom Window Design, Etching, fused, Mosaic, Glass/Bottle Cutting.
- Mixed-Media, Found Object, Up-Cycle, Re-purpose, I just might use the kitchen sink Y’all!
- Sculpture, Carving, Plaster, Clay, Molds
- Pottery/Ceramics, Wheel Throwing, Hand-building, Pipe making
- Original – Surreal Visual Art, Charcoal, Soft Pastel, Graphite, Wet and Dry
- Ink and Fine Line
- Pretty much almost anything!
Everlasting Innovation – It keeps gettin’ better!
Find me online @:
See the most recent [online version] of my resume HERE – I do my best to keep it accurate – I’m one busy bee …. Current Happy Hollow Glass events are always easy to find~ Check out recent posts! 😉