Give something, GET something….. It’s ALL glass for GOOD!
A project by Happy Hollow Glass – inspired by Save Our Stephen
I am in the process of transitioning this project to be funded solely with cryptocurrencies. –Crypto WHAT?
~ Now that’s Functional Fine Art! ~
- When you order an S.O.S. jar for yourself or a friend ~ You also provide a – Supreme quality – art glass donation to non-profit organizations.
ANYBODY who donates $50.00 or more to the Glass for Good project using the NEW Bitcoin currency will receive a handcrafted – personalized gift from Little Lotte`!
- WHY this is a better way to give – Coming Soon – You may be wondering why I would do such a thing and why you shouldn’t just send them your money instead. I’ll explain. Very soon. 🙂
- Other Glass for good product choices coming soon
- How to become a select Glass for Good recipient organization. INFO coming soon
S.O.S – This message IS the bottle Save Our Stephen
“Deprived of the medicine which enabled him to function as a productive, vibrant member of society, Stephen must once again rely on legal narcotics and chemicals for his very survival. The drugs he must take are life extenders – not cures – with toxic effects on the liver, kidneys and other vital organs. Medical Marijuana works for Stephen (and others) with NO HARM, in fact has a BENEFICIAL EFFECT on his body! As of this writing, Stephen is back on prescription pharmaceuticals, taking 14 pills daily to simply stay alive as he awaits his fate within our criminal justice system. Stephen is NOT a criminal; he is a medical marijuana patient!”
READ MORE of Stephens Story by Loretta Labrada
Stephen Keenan, Norml, and ALL other parties are in NO way affiliated with Happy Hollow Glass or the Glass for Good project. Claims and or statements made are the sole responsibility of Happy Hollow Glass or Lotte` (the artist) 🙂
Below is a list of some costs associated with the Glass for Good project offered by Happy Hollow.
- 100% of your donations will be directly re-invested into the project in the form of raw materials and operational costs.
- Currently all labor, skills, time, materials and other associated costs are absorbed by Lotte`.
This is included to showcase how Bitcoin is helping Happy Hollow save on processing fees which reflect a direct savings to ALL Happy Glass Fans. Even donations less than one dollar can be accepted because the FEE is so small in comparison to other systems which would soak up a large portion of the donation amount! “
“…What will LESS than a dollar get you?” – You say?
Every “bit” counts – There is NO minimum – Well – I suppose it would be 1 satoshi , which is 0.00000001 BTC (about 0.00001031 USD) 😀
- Every jar needs a little cork! – $0.27 – $0.42ea. (varies by size)
- 4mmx1500mm Simax Rod (1) – $0.46 – for writing on 15+ jars
Got a little more than $1 to contribute?
- One heavy wall glass tube (1) – for SOS jars – $9.00
- One month 244CU. oxygen tank rentals (x2) = $12.99
- $50.00 or more – YOU GET a GIFT!
SELECT participant goodie bags at the Veterans benefit will contain these treasures as well!